Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It will truly be a new year for me in a lot of ways as I embark on my painting and what that looks like. I have given you a bit of background that has led up to where I am now, and as of January 1st I am starting my painting a week routine. The goal is 52 weeks in a year, on the 7th day of each week I will produce a 10" x 10" painting that I will post on this site and my web site www.davewatland.com. If the painting interests you and you would like to purchase it, you can email me and I will honor it on a first come basis. Feel free to comment and interact with me throughout the year.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Love your passion and commitment... Add that to your amazing talent and it's a winning combination. Best wishes on your new artistic venture! GO GO GO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice painting on the right!! Great colors I love it... say.... we could surely use another D Watland original here in the office.

    Bless you in your creativity!

    ReplyDelete