Sunday, February 17, 2008

WEEK 7 - Winter Rest _Oil on Canvas - 10" x 10"

Sold to a private Collection
We have a bird feeder outside our kitchen window and we get lot of enjoyment watching the chickadees feed throughout the winter. I gave my daughter the task of naming this one and she calls it "Winter Rest".

I have been at this now for seven weeks and my days seem full as I explore new mediums and paint every day inspirations.

Thank you again for all those that have been supportive and encouraging. If you haven't yet left a comment please do so. I look forward to your responses.

2 comments:

  1. Another winner by Mr. Watland!!
    Love the tones of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...why wasn't i hatched with feathers on my feet, or at least fur. Brrr...

    Nice Dave!

    ReplyDelete